We all know the Facebook application is faster and easier than its browser version that allows to create an account on Facebook, upload photos and videos, send messages and keep in touch with other users, and meet the new person on your social media network. The app is more convenient and helpful to stay connected with your friends and family members on Facebook. The interface is easy to understand that provides all features of Facebook which run very smoothly in this app. Recently, the Facebook team has released a new version of the application which comes with some improvement for reliability and speed. Download the latest version of the Facebook app from the link provided below.
Facebook is a free social networking service where registered users can run their account through a web browser and facebook app. However, both are the way to open your facebook account and connect with your family members and friends but the app is having some unique features which are missing in the browser version.
Download Facebook APK
|Minimum Android Version||Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)|
|Uploaded on||28 September 2019|
The app helps you to connect with another Facebook users from mobile which provides almost all the important features of Facebook are also available in the desktop version like writing on the timeline, sharing your favorite photos and videos, liking status, photos and videos, searching other people, editing your profile and groups, and more. We have noticed that the notification feature of the app is better than the browser version. When your friends like and comment on your post, you get a notification on your mobile’s screen.
Features of Facebook App
- Connecting with People: App allows you to connect with your friends and family members. Meet new people on your social media network.
- Find People: You can find people on facebook with the help of the search button. Just enter the name of the person whom you want to find on Facebook and send them a friend request.
- Set Status: Set status updates & use Facebook emoji to help relay what’s going on in your world.
- Share Photos and Videos: you can share your photos, videos and your favorite memories with your friends and family members.
- Get Notification: Get the notification when friends like, react and comment on your post.
- Create and Discover Groups: Bring your favorite people together in a group to share some important things. You can discover new groups and join them via Facebook app.
- Find local events: Find new events that are organized around you and make plans to meet up with friends.
- Playing games: Play games with any of your Facebook friends.
- Backup: backup your photos by saving them in albums.
- Watch Live Videos: Watch live videos on the go.
- Subscribe and Follow: Subscribe to your favorite celebrities, artist, brands, news sources, artists, and sports teams to follow their latest news.
- Create and Manage Pages: Create your Facebook page and manage very easily with its easy tools.
- Recharge your Mobile: Recharge your prepaid mobile via facebook app. Choose a plan and pay with your debit and credit card. it’s fast, secure and free.
- Facebook Marketplace: Buy and sell your items, vehicles and more on Facebook Marketplace.
- Look up local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures.
Open the app and subscribe to your favorite celebrities, brands, news sources, artists, and sports teams to follow their newsfeeds. To get the latest information from Facebook, push the top right button below the search bar on the news feed page to show most recent, top news, latest status, photos and videos and more from your friends and other sources. If you want to send messages or communicate with your Facebook friends, you have to download Facebook messenger application.
Talking about its interface, the app provides a blue and white background with cool and clear fonts. The search bar is situated on the top with a camera button and a messenger button on the right and left side respectively. Normally, its interface looks like the mobile browser version, almost the same way to navigate Facebook profile through mobile. The major difference between app and browser version is that you can navigate Facebook very quickly and easily.
We always include the beta version of the Facebook app where you can get early access to the next version for Android devices. The beta version of the Facebook app is directly extracted from the Google Play Store so you can install this file on your Android smartphone without any hesitation.
We have provided the latest version of the Facebook app that can be downloaded from the link provided above. Keep an eye on our website to get the latest APK file for Facebook and other Android apps.