We all know about YouTube, it is a video sharing service allows you to watch your favorite videos on laptops, smartphones, tablets, and TV for free. The developers also offer its application for Android and iOS platforms. YouTube app is more convenient to find their video contents due to its interface which provides an easy searching tool for the users. It is easier and quicker than its browser version so install YouTube app on your Android smartphone and explore the world from your hand. We have provided the latest version of the YouTube app for Android smartphones, wherein the developers bring some improvement and enhancement. Download the latest APK file of Youtube app for only Android users from the link provided below.
YouTube is used to watch music videos, entertaining videos, news, funny videos, tech videos and more. You can watch, stream and discover new videos on this app and like and dislike as per your feelings. Users can also subscribe to their favorite channels to see upcoming and new videos on YouTube. You can find the subscription button below any YouTube video or on a channel page. With the help of the YouTube app, you can watch what is trending nowadays in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more.
|Minimum Android Version||Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean MR1, API 17)|
|Updated on||12th March 2019|
As for the information, the free video hosting website was founded by Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim which are the ex-employees of the PayPal. The app has been created in February 2005 and bought by the Google in November 2006. It is a free video sharing service for all people wherein you can also upload your own videos and earn revenue from Google Adsense. Overall, it is a great place to discover and learn new things.
Features of YouTube App
- Browse YouTube’s personal recommendations on the home tab
- Watch fresh releases from popular and trending artists.
- Get the latest news or watch your favorite popular live streams right on your device
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Play videos in the background, even when you open another app
- See the latest from your favorite channels on the Subscriptions tab
- Look up videos you’ve watched and liked on the Account tab
- Stay connected and share your own videos, users can create their own channel.
- Give your expression how you feel about likes, comments, and shares.
- While uploading your videos you can edit your videos with filters and music.
- Users can see videos on web pages outside Youtube website.
We always recommend you to download the latest version of Android applications because the app developers bring new features and improvements from time to time to make the applications more convenient and user-friendly.
Keep an eye on our website for more updates and information about the YouTube app. To get the latest version of YouTube or other Android apps, stay tuned with us.